Today we welcome Chicago-based healer Claire Mooney to the podcast!
Claire is trained in acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, and Sourcepoint Therapy. She uses all of these modalities and more to help her clients connect with and transform into their highest potential, physically, energetically, and emotionally.
Together, Claire & Mary talk about:
- Claire’s MS diagnosis & how it led her to acupuncture, Chinese medicine and more
- How Claire started & grew her businesses, Magnolia House & Claire Mooney Health
- All the things people don’t realize about using a wheelchair and just how many places aren’t ADA accessible
- Why Claire is not a typical acupuncturist & what she does in session instead
- Aura photography and why it’s not just a fad
- Learning to value yourself and raise your prices
Tune in then smash that subscribe button so you never miss an episode, and come hang with us on Instagram & Twitter!
Links & resources: